Posted by morecollegeoptions | Posted in Education | Posted on 22-01-2016
By now, every corporate mogul, entrepreneur, or Marty McFly of “Back to the Future” has heard of the latest financial innovation leveraging the unprecedented power of the Internet: crowdfunding. Okay, it’s not a hoverboard, and it’s far from the self-lacing Air Mag Nikes, but….
Cloud Based Business Startup Crowdfunding: No Longer Just for the Individual
It’s now not even just for a product or service. With the power of some major services out there supremely focused on the aptitude of cyberspace, yes, even businesses can take advantage of crowdfunding much in the same way there’s the new innovation of crowdfunding real estate investments. You guessed it — you can do business startup crowdfunding, making it easier to launch a brand-new business and reach out to potential investors.
How do you do that? How does CBB make it possible for you to get that business off the ground? Here are five really good possibilities to maximize any chance of business startup crowdfunding ventures:
- MicroVentures — Find out why this little site actually helped out a certain publicly traded company known as…Facebook…. RIGHT HERE.
- Peerbackers — If you’re an entrepreneur, trendsetter or innovator in business, this type of business startup crowdfunding just might be the right platform for you, and here’s why.
- RocketHub — Click this link to find out just why RocketHub is the educational platform for budding entrepreneurs looking to launch their next successful company.
- Smallknot — We’ve heard that small businesses are the bread and butter of our nation. Did you know that this platform for business startup crowdfunding bolsters that? Here’s how they do it.
- SeedInvest — Once you see just how many investors have signed on directly with this platform, you’ll see that this service may be an option for you.
And There’s More Where That Came From
The economy’s important in today’s industry, and as a business owner, while you need your bookkeeping services taken care of, you can’t get any of that without getting your business launched first. And time is money. The more money you have on hand, the better. As for where there’s more — check out ITPN right now, too! Till then, consider business startup crowdfunding and sign up for services with CBB today to learn more!
The post 5 Top Kickstarter Alternative Platforms for Business Startup Crowdfunding appeared first on Cloud Based Bookkeeping.